Spiritual wellness allows you to develop a set of values that help you seek meaning and purpose. Spirituality can be represented in many ways, for example, through relaxation or religion. But being spiritually well means knowing which resources to use to cope with issues that come up in everyday life.
- Baptist Collegiate Ministry
- Episcopal, ELCA Lutheran & Anglican Campus Ministry
- Chi Alpha Christian Fellowship
- Reformed University Fellowship
- Wesley Foundation- United Methodist Campus Ministry
- Tulane Chinese Christian Fellowship
- Tulane Catholic Center
- Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Student Ministry
- Young Life College at Tulane
Spaces of Affirmation: Check out the O Lounge or The Relaxation and Meditation Suite!
Community Engagement Advocates: Student leaders trained to facilitate dialogues around issues of diversity, equity and inclusion. These interactive workshops are designed to create brave spaces for students to explore a wide range of topics race, class, gender, sexuality, able-ism, religion, and community engagement.