QPR stands for Question, Persuade, and Refer — the 3 simple steps anyone can learn to help save a life.
Just as people trained in CPR and the Heimlich Maneuver help save thousands of lives each year, people trained in QPR learn how to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crisis and how to question, persuade, and refer someone to help. Each year thousands of people, like you, are using QPR to save the life of a friend, colleague, sibling, or neighbor.
QPR can be learned through the Gatekeeper course in as little as one hour. To access the online course, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to: qprtraining.com/setup
- Enter the organization code TULANE
- Select Create Account
- Complete and submit the student registration form using your Tulane email address
- QPR will display and email the newly created Username and Password
- Log in to begin training at qprtraining.com
Through the Wave of Support and the Mentor Institute, QPR training is now available to anyone with a tulane.edu email address! Log on today to learn how you can help save a life.